تبریک سال نو میلادی به انگلیسی

shah

تازه وارد

تبریک سال نو میلادی​

1. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world
  2. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
  3. Bells are ringing. the wishes of christmas day. the flying snowflakes. send my most sincere blessings. to you merry christmas
  4. Christmas gift suggestions :To your enemy, forgiveness .To an opponent, tolerance . To a friend, your heart . To yourself, respect . Merry Christmas
  5. !Everything is possible, Hope makes everything tells him, Love makes all things beautiful ,yes, I hope you have all got for Christmas. Happy Christmas
  6. I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Happy Christmas
  7. Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend
  8. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you
  9. There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions
  10. Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry Christmas
  11. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love. Merry Christmas
  12. Love, Peace, Happiness. All these whishes be yours at Christmas
  13. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas
  14. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive seasons brings. Merry Christmas. wish you a wonderful year
  15. I expected for a miracle to make believe in love, than I met you. Now I pray you never leave, this is my Christmas prayer. Merry Christmas my darling.
  16. We may not be together on Christmas day, but my heart and soul with always be with you. My warmest greetings to you. Have a great and wonderful Christmas.
  17. Listen to the whispers of the wind this Christmas. They carry a message of love, peace, hope and happiness for you. Merry Christmas.
  18. Open the gift of happiness and love this Christmas and share them with the others. Have a happy Christmas.
  19. ! May you be happy and blessed not gust on Christmas day, but throughout the year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
  20. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas.
  21. May this Christmas of giving be the start of your better life. Have a great and blessed holiday.
  22. In this Christmas wishing you great thoughts and lots of love and kindness. Happy Christmas!
  23. May this Christmas be more than just a season, but a way of better life…

آخرین ویرایش:

🔴 لینک های مفید: شبیه ساز منظومه شمسی , خرید لایک ارزان
میزبانی شده توسط سرورهای قدرتمند افیکس هاست

بالا